Your privacy is critically important to us. At Cheaply Insured we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
Like most website operators, Cheaply Insured collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Cheaply Insured’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Cheaply Insured’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Cheaply Insured may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Cheaply Insured also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Cheaply Insured does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Cheaply Insured’s websites choose to interact with Cheaply Insured in ways that require Cheaply Insured to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Cheaply Insured gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who want to send a message to us through the contact form at cheaplyinsured.com to provide a name and email address. Cheaply Insured collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitors interaction with Cheaply Insured. Cheaply Insured does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Cheaply Insured may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Cheaply Insured may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Cheaply Insured does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Cheaply Insured discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Cheaply Insureds behalf or to provide services available at Cheaply Insureds websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Cheaply Insureds websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Cheaply Insured will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Cheaply Insured discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when Cheaply Insured believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Cheaply Insured, third parties or the public at large. If you send us a request (for example via our contact form), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Cheaply Insured takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Cheaply Insured, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Trademarks. All trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, “Marks”) displayed on the Website are Cheaply Insured’s property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without Cheaply Insured’s prior written consent or the consent of the third party that owns the Marks.
- Modification. Cheaply Insured reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Website Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Cheaply Insured will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Website Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
- Links to Third Party Websites. Links to third-party web sites are provided for convenience only. Cheaply Insured does not endorse nor support the content of third-party links. Cheaply Insured is not responsible for the content of a third-party website. By clicking on a third-party link, you will leave the Cheaply Insured website. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by Cheaply Insured.
- Copyright. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Cheaply Insured or otherwise used by Cheaply Insured as permitted by law. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Affiliate Disclosure. Cheaply Insured is compensated for generating qualified leads for our insurance industry partners through the quote form found at the top of most pages on cheaplyinsured.com. When you click a link to a third-party insurance provider through our quote form we are compensated.
- Advice. The content of this Website is offered only for general informational and educational purposes. The website and content are not offered nor intended as a replacement for professional advice. Although it is Cheaply Insured’s intention to keep this information current, Cheaply Insured makes no warranty, promise or guarantee that the information is correct, complete, or up-to-date. This information does not constitute a contract or promise to perform the services recommended therein. This website contains links to other websites and to material contained on other websites. Untemplater.com is not responsible for the content of such other websites and to the maximum extent permitted by law hereby disclaim any and all liability in respect to such content and of any other websites or content which you may be able to access from such websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Cheaply Insured and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Cheaply Insured nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Cheaply Insured, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Cheaply Insured under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Cheaply Insured shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cheaply Insured, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Cheaply Insured and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Cheaply Insured, or by the posting by Cheaply Insured of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Los Angeles, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Cheaply Insured may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
This Terms of Service was crafted from WordPress.com’s version, which is available under a Creative Commons Sharealike license.